The territory where European rural youth moves, characterized by an ageing population, a lack of prospects for the future, and demotivation, caused by social and cultural disruption, makes it very difficult to establish relationships between equals, to guarantee long-term job stability.
In view of this situation, the Laboratory of Creative and Rural Ideas for “Youngers” (RURAL LAB-Y) intends to promote a network of contact, collaboration, exchange of ideas, experiences and good practices among the participants, through a process that is alive and in continuous development.
- Promote the critical spirit of European rural territory.
- Encourage the motivation and participation of young people, through a civic participation structure that will lead to the creation of a Digital Platform.
- Promote spaces for the training and exchange of Good Rural Practices in different areas of activity: rural development, revaluation of endogenous resources, heritage and culture, entrepreneurship, self-employment and youth associations.
- Share innovative and creative techniques, methods and strategies, including the application of ICTs.
- Generate dynamic groups in the rural environment and promote synergies in the long term.
- Involve other social groups in the territory (seniors, people with disabilities, women in situations of social exclusion, etc.), as well as staff from other collaborating entities.
- Exchange of civic, linguistic, cultural and social experiences.
- Promote the cultural identity of European rural peoples in an innovative way and generate activities of great social impact.
- To value the traditions and popular customs of European rural populations as a source of development and one way to fix youth population.
Online Meeting, Collaboration and Exchange of Experiences and Good Rural Practices among participants
Join this online space for discussion, consultation, exchange of knowledge and experience in training, employment and good practices in what concerns youth rural intervention!
Promotes inclusion in European rural territory!
Know the cultural peculiarities of other European countries and take the opportunity to identify new opportunities and professional alternatives!
Sharing innovative and attractive rural entrepreneurial strategies, sustainable in the long run!
It gives the rural territory the role it deserves, it helps us to value it, promoting its promotion and development through innovative tools and workplaces at transnational level!